Gifts of Life Insurance
Make a significant gift to The Claremont Institute even without a large estate. Here's how you can leverage your dollars for a larger gift.
How It Works
- You transfer ownership of a paid-up life insurance policy to The Claremont Institute.
- The Claremont Institute elects to cash in the policy now or hold it.
- Make a gift using an asset that you and your family no longer need.
- Receive an income tax deduction equal to the cash surrender value of the policy.
- Frequently asked questions on gifts of life insurance.
- Contact us so we can assist you through every step.